Embedded Linux Software Engineer
Embedded Linux Engineer – Cambridge
A rewarding opportunity for a talented Software Engineer with an in-depth technical understanding of the Linux Operating system to contribute to both existing Linux development as well as this company’s award winning Cloud IoT program.
Essential Requirements include:
- A good Degree in a Software or Electronic discipline.
- Proven experience with Linux, its configuration, kernel, driver and application development.
- In-Depth technical understanding of the Linux Operating system.
- Linux Networking Configuration.
- Knowledge of security techniques and best practices.
- ·trong programming skills C / C++.
- GCC/GNU Linux tool chain and cross compiling.
As a key member of a talented multi-national team of developers based in Europe and the USA, you will use the most recent tools and techniques, including advanced configuration management and cloud-based solutions.
Your focus will be on the development of Embedded Linux distributions, board support packages and device drivers for the company’s embedded hardware, including x86 and ARM based platforms.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75923580