Great Team Environment
My client are currently looking to recruit an experienced Finance Manager to manage a team of transactional staff to control the accounts process and prepare monthly management accounts.
- Prepare monthly management accounts in line with company deadlines
- Reconciliation of fixed assets and depreciations
- Produce financial reports for senior management
- Involvement in analysing variances, profit and loss, cashflow with the senior team
- Preparation of VAT returns
- Monthly bank reconciliations
- Supervise the team, providing support and training (various finance team members are studying AAT)
To be considered for the position you must have previous experience managing/supervising a team within a finance function. Ideally you will be AAT qualified, CIMA/ACCA is NOT essential. If you have a good understand of Excel (Pivots/Look ups/Sums) and Netsuite this will be highly beneficial.
This is an opportunity to join a team that work effectively together, a company that are growing and a position that will be varied. The role will be fully involved in month end duties so it is essential that you are happy to get involved with all of this side of finance.
The salary for the position is between £35,000 - £40,000 dependent upon experience.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75683746