Presales Consultant - Cloud
Technical Pre-Sales Consultant
£40,000 Basic plus approx. 20% Bonus
My client is a leading supplier of Content Management Systems within various industries. They provide a full range of solutions across software development, managed services and professional services. We work with a range of customers across public and private sector.
We are looking to add to our Sales Support team based in Southwark, London with an experienced CMS Technical Pre-Sales Consultant. Experience of successfully working in an IT sales environment, selling software products, systems integration or managed service solutions is vital. The successful candidate will be expected to provide support to Account Managers in customer engagements and drive the value proposition.
This is a full time role with an immediate start required.
The role is customer facing and will require travel within the UK.
Technical Pre-Sales consultant within the Digital Systems Group Sales Support team with the following key responsibilities:
• Attend meetings for sales engagements with existing customers and prospects
• Own the technical engagement with the customer
• Ability to present solutions to both technical and non-technical audiences
• Provide solution architecture recommendations based on customer requirements
• Work with other parts of the business with scoping bespoke solution
• Assist sales with creating commercial offers for customers
• Write sales proposals including; change requests and work orders
• Assisting Bid Managers with responses to ITTs/RFxs
• Present customer requirements to internal estimation team
• Update internal Pre-Sales tools as required
• Sales support – Provides support to account managers with flexibility depending on the needs of the customer. Delivers concise sales presentations and proposals. Interfaces with all parts of the business to shape solutions.
• Communication - Creates and delivers multiple messages with consistency. Adapts content dependent on audience. Uses checks to gauge impact and understanding. Invites feedback.
• Influencing - Has the personal stature and capability to influence a broad range of people including key decision makers. Works towards mutually beneficial outcomes and is able to employ a range of tactics and approaches to achieve it.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75571413