Our client is a dynamic software house, supported by a larger facilities management organization, they are looking for a talented Web Developer to join their Glasgow based operation. Our client’s team uses .NET to build the current and next generation of their quality business tools product suite on Cloud platforms.
You will be expected to undertake such duties as:
- document and report application specifics
- assist in requirements gathering
- build applications to specifications
- customise applications in line with changing business needs
- debug applications
- evaluating system performance and optimise existing applications
- execute bug and performance testing
- follow standard guidelines
- delivery quality work
- work closely with front-end developers, mobile developers, and designers
TECHNICAL SKILLS REQUIRED
- .NET Framework
- SQL Server
- Web services
Knowledge of the following would be preferential but not essential:
- HTML5 / CSS3
- Open layers
- IIS / Windows Server
You will be degree qualified in Computer Science or related field and have a minimum of 3+ working within a commercial .NET/C# environment.
You must have good project management skills and be able to self-manage, be an innovative thinker and have good problem solving skills, be methodical and a good communicator, perform well under work demands, and be consistently proactive.
The client is offering a very competitive salary with this permanent Web Developer role, to £40,000.
If you would like to discuss this Glasgow-based Web Developer role, in confidence, please send your CV today- RECRUITING NOW.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/74569138