Our client is a professional and rapidly expanding, fashion forward ladies wear retailer focusing on providing a quality service and affordable value for money products. Offering superb benefits and scope for development and progression.
- To prepare and execute manual tests and UAT for changes and bug fixes
- Developing new tests across digital platforms and integrated systems
- Debugging core E-commerce systems and applications
- Deliver and maintain a full set of automated regression tests across all business systems
- Working with the development manager and developers to produce test plans
- Reviewing applications against requirements during development to confirm that all requirements have been met
- Collaborating with developers to ensure that test scripts are adequate and appropriate.
- Advising developers on automated scripts and helping generate them
Skills and Experience:
- Experience of reporting bugs in a clear, concise manner
- GIT version control
- 3rd Party API integrations
- Degree in a technical subject, e.g. computer science, science, maths, engineering.
- Experience in project-based software testing
- Good interpersonal skills in order to tactfully handle interactions with developers about bugs Ability to work independently on several projects at once
- Experience of preparing test plans
- Test automation experience would also be an advantage
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76738473