Childrenswear Designer and Senior Designer
The Company:We are seeking a talented and ambitious Children’s Designers (Designer and Senior Designer) to work for an International manufacturer company supplying all ages of childrens with generic and branded clothing working for all the major Retailers including Tesco, Sainsbury’s, Primark and Marks & Spencer. You will be working closely with customers and licensors, sales and technical teams to create an exciting, imaginative yet price focused childrenswear ranges for a variety of customers and brands.
- Researching, designing and developing ranges to fit to the account’s customer.
- Constantly developing ranges to ensure they evolve and continue to meet the needs of the customer.
- Working closely with the Account and Technical Manager to ensure an exciting yet safe product.
- Prioritising and managing workload.
- Travelling to meetings with both Customers and Licensors.
- Designing and managing the branded licenses from new concept to final approval.
- Working closely with our Far East offices to source and sample, including trips for crucial seasons.
- UK and overseas competitive and inspiration shopping as part of the team.
- A proven track record as a childrenswear designer, in clothing, accessories etc.
- Derisible experience designing licensed product.
- Ability to interpret ideas at a variety of price points.
- Forward thinking, good verbal and written communication and a confident presenter.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to liaise at all levels.
- Strong skills in Abode Illustrator and Photoshop CS6.
- Effective interpersonal skills and strong communication talent (oral and written).
- Able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Has excellent organisational skills and ability to prioritise workload.
- Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Proactive, enthusiastic and a willing member of the team.
- Creative and able to think outside the box.
- Highly organised with great attention to detail.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76733525