Assistant Management Accountant
A fantastic and rare opportunity for a full time, permanent Assistant Management Accountant position based in Wythenshawe. The roles offers an excellent opportunity to gain broad exposure to all aspects of management accounts.
A rapidly growing, exciting organisation who have become the market leader in its field. Also part of a larger company meaning you get the best of both worlds, the growth and development of a newer business (10 + years) and the know how and experience from a more long standing business.
This role will be reporting into the Management Accountant.
The duties include but are not limited to:
- Assist in the production on month end management accounts
- Become involved with detailed reporting and analysis
- Perform profit & loss and balance sheet analysis
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Assist with daily ledger duties when required
- Assist in budgeting and forecasting
The successful candidate MUST:
- Have experience working in a similar finance role - Essential
- Be studying AAT with plans to progress studies further - Essential
- Be able to work to deadlines and as part of a team - Essential
- Have experience using MS Excel ideally Pivot Tables and VLook-Ups - Essential
- Be adaptable to work with strong communication skills - Essential
This role is looking to pay from £19,000 to £22,500 per annum + Parking + Pension + Progression
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76718802