Senior Content Executive
Content Marketing Executive
£30,000 + Benefits
An information led financial services organisation based in West Yorkshire.
Due to expansion, my client is looking for an ambitious Content Marketing Executive to join the growing Marketing team. This role is responsible for producing various types of written and visual content to drive demand and engagement
- Copywrite, provide creative input and liaise with the external creative agencies, printers/mailing houses etc
- Produce various types of written and visual content to drive demand and engagement
- Maintain and produce communication materials e.g. direct mail (on & offline), adverts, literature, website and presentations.
- Ability to create and deliver product literature, case studies, whitepapers, sales enablement, infographics, video, webinars, social media, web site copy and content.
- Excellent writing skills & attention to detail
- B2C content and copywriting experience required
- Highly organised and able to plan effectively
- Experience of creating content for digital channels (e.g. videos, slides, infographics)
- Experience working in a Marketing Division within Financial services or Professional services
- Ability to engage with internal and external stakeholders at all levels
- All around knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications including
- Experienced in Copywriting, proofreading, project and time management
- Must be pro-active, possess a 'can do' attitude, be creative and enthusiastic
The ideal location for this role is West Yorkshire, Leeds, Bradford, Halifax, Harrogate, Wakefield, Pontefract, Batley, etc
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76722977