Accounts Recievable/Billings Assistant
This position is responsible for supporting the Accounts Receivable & Billing operations for this global US owned software business.
Ideally it would suit someone who has had some experience in a billing, invoicing or sales ledger role who is keen to learn more about credit.
A US owned Global Software business.
Solera's UK businesses, including Audatex, Valexa, CAP, HPI and Carweb. Reporting to the Accounts Payable and Receivable Senior Manager, the Account Receivable Associate's responsibilities include: maintaining, integrating and improving the UK Accounts Receivable & Billing operations.
The role requires a technically skilled individual with a keen eye for detail, an analytical mind-set, a focus on quality, efficiency and change management as the UK finance and business operations continue to consolidate and streamline. This is a role requiring relationships with colleagues throughout the business.
To be successful in this role, this individual must a have methodical, analytical approach and be able to work to challenging deadlines whilst remaining flexible to the needs of the business. They must be able to demonstrate a proactive attitude and always take the initiative in ensuring project outputs are delivered on time and to the expected quality. They will enjoy working in a strong cross-discipline team in a Software/Technology environment focussed on delivery of robust, high quality, value adding solutions to Solera's customers.
The successful candidate will demonstrate good technical skills and the drive and ability to enhance their knowledge and skills and to leverage these to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the Finance team.
This should be the type of individual who has the experience and capability to eventually, once qualified in the Solera Way and their mission, take on additional opportunities.
- The successful candidate will have suitable Accounts Receivable & Billing experience with strong interpersonal skills with experience of working in a commercial environment in an international business. You will have operated at a similar level in a similar environment with a demonstrated track record of delivering successful change projects and efficiency improvements.
- Qualifications: suitable relevant experience.
- Knowledge: Previously worked in similar capacity ideally within an international organisation. Strong financial background. Experience of fast paced, dynamic environments. Knowledge of Finance systems and Microsoft Office applications.
- Results driven with the enthusiasm to drive improvement initiatives
- Technically strong with an attention to detail
- Analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to improve and implement new processes and procedures.
- Proactive, enthusiastic and output driven
- Driven to develop existing, and learn new, skills
- Willingness to embrace and drive change
- High energy
- Good Interpersonal and communication skills to establish and maintain collaborative work relationships at all levels.
- Unquestionable integrity
- Thrives in a pressurized high output focused environment
23 days holiday
Standard hours 9-5.30 (extra will be required and overtime is paid)
Parking on site
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76734901