Finance Assistant - 6 months Temp
Great opportunity for a accounts/ administrator to join a European global business in the Chertsey area.
This is a varied role, that offers a lot of interaction with various parts of the business. This role would suit someone with some accounts/ admin experience, keen to work for a fast paced business.
My client is an instantly recognisable brand, they have modern offices and boast great on-site facilities.
Vendor account reconciliation based on regular vendor statement
Collating invoices for Vendor Payment runs
Liaison with AP team for vendor settlement
Maintaining Tax invoice receipt process and archiving all tax invoices
Maintaining and developing robust relationships with external suppliers, ensuring that they are meeting our requirements in all aspects
Assistance Planning Manager to analyse and prepare periodic or adhoc reports for HQ
Resolves collections by examining customer payment plans, payment history, credit line
Association with Tax team in relation with tax return process
Preparing regular and ad-hoc Sales analysis to senior management
Supporting a line manager to achieve objectives and working on AdHoc tasks
Preparing and issuing Request for Quotation (RFQ) - Liaising with external suppliers in EMEA, US and Asia, obtaining quotation and reviewing the details including the terms according to internal customers' requirement and in accordance with departmental and company operating procedures & policy
Preparing and issuing IPC Sales Offer, in excel file/pdf based on the supplier's quotation, for internal customers in Europe and Asia
Issue Purchase Orders (PO) and Shipping Request (SR) to external suppliers using the company's ERP system (SAP) in accordance with departmental and company operating procedures & policy.
Essential Hard Skills:
- Industry experience in Finance department
- A Graduate calibre - Business/Finance background
- IT literate (Advanced Excel, Power point and Word)
- Experience in ERP (SAP) system or any similar
Essential Soft Skills:
- Excellent communication at all levels with international suppliers and internal customers (often with low level English speakers), networking and interpersonal skills
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Good numerical and analytical skills
- High accuracy and attention to details
- Able to work unsupervised, act on own initiative and take decisions.
- Able to work supervised and as a team in a cross functional working environments
- Results and delivery focussed
- Hard working and tenacious
- Strives for continuous improvement
- Ability to multi task and effectively manage time and workload under pressure
- Good understanding of Finance area
- Able to work in a multi- cultural office environment
- Able to travel for meetings when necessary
- £12 p/hr + Holiday Pay
- On-site parking
- 6 month role, with the possibility of being extended
- Great on-site facilities
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76732991