ROLE: Creative Assistant
LOCATION: Leeds City Centre
PAY RATE: £7.50 per hour
HOURS: Flexible working: 1 - 2 full days per week (likely to be a Thursday)
Are you looking for a role intermittently throughout your studies?
Interested in Photography/Creative roles?
We are looking for a fantastic candidate to join our client; a worldwide, leading retailer in their 'Show Store' based in Leeds City Centre. This is an exciting opportunity to join a large retailer to gain experience and insight into their 'behind the scenes' productions!
Your responsibilities as a Creative Assistant will be to deal with a multitude of different queries and tasks, such as:
- Liaising with their head office team to assure spreadsheets and bookings are up to date.
- Contacting and booking in photographers
- Labelling and storing products
- Assembling and arranging timetables and diaries
- Assuring every product is present and prepared ahead of the photographers visit.
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND ATTRIBUTES
To be considered for the role of Creative Assistant you must possess following skills and attributes:
- You will have a can-do attitude and have a passion all things creative
- You are reliable, resilient and articulate.
- Well organised and a great attention to detail
- Excellent telephone manner and be able to manipulate and adjust spreadsheets.
The successful candidate will be available to start immediately and can commit to a long term temporary role. You will be hard working, a team player and have a positive attitude.
Due to the amount of response we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to individuals, if you have not heard back within 7 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76723864