Kitchen and Bathrooms Design Consultant (All levels of Design Experience welcome)
Customer Design Consultant / Showroom Consultant - Jewson Builders Merchants
We are looking for individuals who are passionate about innovative kitchen and bathroom design.
Backed by a well-respected organisation, working as a Customer Design Consultant / Kitchen Showrooms Consultant for one of the largest Building Merchants in the UK you’ll build strong relationships with staff and customers as you ensure sales and productivity targets are met and the highest standards of service are upheld.
You’ll be driving our sales on the shop floor alongside an established and close working team who like to work hard but also have fun! We truly invest in our team and support them in their career development. With such a significant presence both in the UK and worldwide, we are proud to offer our employees a career without boundaries… Are you in?
What will I be doing in the role?
In the role as Customer Design Consultant / Kitchen Showrooms Consultant you will;
- Focus on providing a consultative sales approach with customers of all levels
- Designing kitchens from detailed plans
- Generating quotations for our trade and retail customers
- Qualify leads right through the design and delivery process.
- Consult and advise customers towards the best possible solutions to fit their needs.
- Ensuring a professional response to customer queries over the telephone and face to face
- Maintain a clean, tidy and safe working environment
Am I who you are looking for?
First and foremost we always want to recruit talented people that align well with our values and way of working; we innovate, we collaborate, we’re agile, we act with entrepreneurial spirit, and we’re supportive of and close to our customers. Does this sound like you?
For the Customer Design Consultant / Kitchen Showrooms Consultant specifically it is important that you:
- Previous sales/customer service experience is (essential).
- Have relevant technical/product knowledge (desirable)
- It would be an advantage if you have used software such as CAD
- Are passionate about delivering excellent customer service.
- Manage and prioritise your own workload whilst also have a flexible/adaptable approach to working
- Can build customers confidence by advising them and guiding their decisions whilst providing the best possible solution to fit their needs.
- That you enjoy working towards targets and working with customers from conception to completion.
- Are well presented, articulate and confident with an ability to communicate with customers and stakeholders from all levels.
What about the business I’ll be joining?
There are 32+ fascinating Saint-Gobain businesses that recruit talented people in the UK and Ireland. However, regardless of which business you join, you are assured to be welcomed into a professional and warm environment, where we value all of our employees equally and have a strong focus on their health, safety and wellbeing at all times.
This vacancy is working for Jewson; Saint-Gobain is the world leader in the habitat and construction markets, with over 170,000 employees and operations in 67 countries worldwide. With such a significant presence we are proud to offer our employees a career without boundaries… Are You In?
What are the benefits?
In addition to a competitive base salary plus an attractive bonus scheme, you will benefit from a significant focus on your own personal development and also have access to:
- A defined contribution pension scheme.
- 31 days holiday (increasing to 33 with service)
- Flexible Holiday buy-sell scheme (allowing up to 3 days holiday to be bought or sold).
- A defined share purchasing scheme (Each month you put away an agreed amount from your ‘pre-tax' pay and we use it to buy Saint-Gobain shares for you. As an added bonus, for every four shares you buy Saint-Gobain will give you an extra share free of charge).
- As an employee you are automatically covered by the Saint-Gobain Life Assurance Scheme.
- Staff discounts and various other benefits.
What do I need to do now?
We would love to hear from you! In order to find out more and apply, please click below to register and submit your CV on our careers site. We will be in touch with you after your application to tell you about the next stages.
Please note that we have our own recruitment marketing and search functions alongside an already agreed set of agency partners and will not accept any third party CV’s/Applications from anyone unless invited to do so.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76730193