Travel Sales Consultant required for a very well established and unique travel company that offers a unique travel / holiday product. The Travel Sales Consultant will be offered a basic salary of £17,500 plus bonus OTE £22,300 as well as incentives and great benefits such as the ability to earn extra income from late shift allowances, Private Medical Insurance, life assurance, pension, discounted park and ride passes, discounted holidays, free worldwide travel insurance, 'wellness extras' including free fruit, flu jabs and reflexology.
This is an ideal opportunity for individuals from either the travel industry or that have experience in a call centre / contact centre sales environment that is looking to sell a quality travel and holiday product or even if you have worked to sales targets in other industries and are looking to sell a high quality travel product then this could be the next role for you.
Travel Sales Consultant will be a constant role model and ensure every customer is given a 'World Class Experience' with main responsibilities being:
- Speaking to customers daily, sharing your great experiences with customers and motivating and innovating customers to purchase the travel products.
- Responsible for maximising every opportunity and ensuring that the purchase exceeds customer expectations
- To ensure that every call maximises income per booking, that the quality of the call exceeds customer expectations and that all Company procedures are adhered to.
Suitable candidates for this unique and very challenging Travel Sales Consultant MUST:-
- Have worked within a similar sales role within the travel or contact centre sector however candidates will be considered from other sales target driven backgrounds too
- Have proven experience in meeting and surpassing sales targets
- Have a background in quality and service
- BE ABLE TO START ON 25th October 2017
To apply for this unique Travel Sales Consultant role please email your CV to apply below or call Sunny on 0161 238 4494
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76738534