The Finance Manager will provide financial leadership and be the business contact for the Accounts Payable (AP), Accounts Receivable (AR) and the Passenger Revenue Accounting (PRA) teams and all related processes.
Our client is a well know brand and strong player in their sector with ambitious growth plans for the next 5 years. They are currently recruiting a strong transactional Finance Manager to lead a large team.
- Be the business lead on designing and implementing clear and documented transactional processes that meet the business and business partner expectations in the most efficient way.
- Ensure that all transactional processes are meeting the needs of all new and recent systems implementations and developments including alignment of business inputs where needed.
- Ensure that all transaction processing is meeting customer (both internal and external) and quality based SLA's.
- Ensure that payments are paid to time working with suppliers to ensure any disputes are settled or escalated to the business as appropriate to resolve.
- Create regular reporting and focus on accounts receivable aiming to keep overdue recoveries to a minimum keeping aged debt visible such that matters arising are resolved speedily with the business and the customer.
- Ensure that revenue processing is effective and meets the needs of the business and revenue MA teams.
- Support the People Team to implement a new state of the art systemized expense system.
- Prepare audit schedules and information meeting specified deadlines liaising with external auditors to ensure clean audit reports with minimal year-end adjustments.
- Ensure high quality balance sheet reconciliations are produced and the ongoing application of appropriate financial controls is maintained.
- Ensuring a clear understanding of departmental Health and Safety responsibilities and be aware of the health and safety of themselves and those working around them.
The successful Finance Manager must meet have the following skills and qualifications to successfully perform the job:
- Ability to manage a large team at different levels of development.
- Project management support to ensure effective implementation and sustainable process mapping for new systems and processes.
- Rigorous adherence to deadlines.
- Driven to achieve high quality outputs.
- Motivated, self-starter, problem solver.
- A real team leader exhibiting a caring, supportive leadership style with clear expectations.
- Significant exposure to back office finance management.
- Ideally with considerable management accounting experience.
- Qualified Accountant (CIMA, ACCA, ACA)with 5 year plus PQE.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76719542