Our client has an exciting opportunity for a PPC Executive to join their team based in Leeds. You will be on a full time permanent basis and receive a competitive salary of £19,000 - £25,000 per annum for the right candidate.
Our client is a fast growing, dynamic travel ancillaries company and looking to employ a full time PPC Executive to assist the PPC Manager.
They specialise in airport parking reservations nationally and globally, with over 1000 car parks available for sale across 34 countries in 12 languages and are now considered the international market leader for consolidation services within the airport parking sector.
The PPC Executive will provide support to the PPC Manager and will help with the management of PPC campaigns on a day to day basis.
Key responsibilities of their PPC Executive
- Plan, optimise, implement and manage paid search campaigns across their portfolio of products
- Ensure PPC campaigns are optimised according to brief and best practice guidelines
- Develop near and long-term paid search campaigns and strategies across multiple countries and languages
- Perform keyword research and conduct ad copy/ad extension testing
- Analyse landing pages and work with the PPC Manager and the development team to improve relevancy and PPC performance for maximum ROI
- Analyse activity and performance of all paid search campaigns and report findings back to the PPC Manager
- Work with the PPC Manager to ensure all paid search activity falls in line with the larger search marketing and digital marketing strategy
- Liaise with their Google & Bing account managers and implement any relevant recommendations
- Keep up to date with the latest industry trends
Key Skills & Experience
- A minimum of 1 years’ experience working with PPC campaigns on Google & Bing
- Strong working knowledge of Google AdWords and Bing Ads
- Proven track record in driving successful PPC and paid search campaigns
- Google AdWords certified
- Excellent Excel skills
- Good working knowledge of Google Analytics
- Strong numerical and analytical skills with commercial awareness
- Strong attention to detail
- Effective communication and reporting skills
- Passion for PPC and digital marketing in general
Preferable Skills & Experience
- Worked on travel related PPC campaigns
- Worked on campaigns with multiples countries and languages
- Speaks more than one language
- Track record in managing medium to large-sized budgets
- Good knowledge of other online marketing activities
- Educated to at degree level or equivalent (Maths/Business/Management/Economics/Statistics degree preferable)
- Outgoing and personable.
- High energy, positive ‘can do’ attitude and strong team ethic.
- A clear understanding of the demands of working within a start-up environment.
- Self-motivated and able to work on own accord.
- Ability to work to short and changing timescales.
- Act with integrity at all times.
- Pragmatism, focused and ability to use their initiative.
- Good sense of humour.
If you feel you are the right candidate for the role as their PPC Executive then please click ‘apply’ now! They’d love to hear from you!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76728331