Application Support Analysts
Application Support Analysts
Are you a driven and motivated Application Support Analysts who takes pride in your work and wants to develop? Are you looking for a role where you will play a key part in continued growth? Do you have a positive influence on people?
Our leading National Construction client has an exciting position for a proven Application Support Analysts to join a very successful team in Leatherhead
- Very varied and in-depth training programme
- Proven career development into a more senior or management position in the future
- Salary is dependant on your experience
- Great holiday package and annual bonuses
- Free on-site parking
- Excellent working conditions
Your duties will be;
- The ability to support & interrogate database systems
- Working closely with the project development teams, providing detailed incident diagnosis and any recommendations regarding a fix.
- Working closely with the product teams to ensure detailed technical knowledge of the core products is documented
- Maintain and improve service quality and customer satisfaction
- Ownership & management of production incidents & defects through to resolution & adhering to SLA's
- Responsible for the performance monitoring and maintenance of all environments
- Take responsibility for releases & any other maintenance tasks when required and work closely with the Release, Deployment & Systems Admin teams
If you are interested in joining their team you first must:
- Good understanding of SQL and database management systems, preferably Postgres
- Extensive production support experience to ensure maximum uptime and stability for a range of business critical applications
- Passionate about technology
- Keen on developing and resolving issues
This is a fantastic opportunity for a career minded individual who is seeking progression and development with a market leading organisation.
This role will be open for the next couple of weeks, so if you are interested in applying for this great position, please do not hesitate to apply by using the button below. Alternatively please call and speak with Jake on 01489 560180 if you are interested.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76736117