Lead AEM Developer
My client are one of the largest international, household insurance names. They are looking for a Lead AEM Developer to help build out a new AEM team, to utilise their AEM expertise and help to shape and develop the team in Bristol.
The AEM Platform Team consists of scrum teams based in London and Singapore. You will have the chance to work closely with other AEM Lead Developers in the other global teams so you must be very confident in your communication and stakeholder skills.
Lead AEM Developer Responsibilities
- Be the Lead Developer in Scrum Team for current and future strategic digital programmes
- Leading the technology implementation of 'Adobe Experience Manager (AEM)' as a strategic content management platform
- Lead the definition of AEM development standards and frameworks, software architecture, design principles and ways of working
- Establish the operating model for AEM development
Lead AEM Developer Essential Skills
- Professional Experience working in AEM version 6.1
- Excellent knowledge and experience on Adobe AEM, with expertise on all AEM Stack: AEM Modules, Granite, Sling, OSGi and JCR.
- Working experience implementing Templates, Components, Dialogs and Workflows in Adobe AEM platform.
- Good working experience in component based development with Java, valuable experience developing with JDK 1.8.
- Working experience in Java Unit Testing using Mockito and PowerMock frameworks.
- Experience in Agile Scrum environment.
- Mentoring and coaching of the software engineering team
- Shaping, assessing and estimating the impact of new projects and initiatives.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76726623