Commercial Gas Engineer
Commercial Gas Engineers x 3 - Immediate Requirement - £30,000 - £36,000 - Hertfordshire
Working for one of the UKs largest Building Services Maintenance companies, an excellent opportunity has arisen for Commercial Combustion Engineers to cover the East Anglia area.
This national company have recently won various new contracts as well as renewing their current business, so they currently require 3x Commercial Gas Engineers to cover the East Anglia region.
Working on a mobile basis you will be required to carry out the following duties:
· Carrying out planned maintenance and servicing
· Respond to reactive maintenance
· Troubleshoot and problem solve
· Carry out minor remedial works
· Work a call-out rota
The successful applicant will have:
· All relevant and Gas Qualifications COCN1 or CODNCO1
· CDGA1, CIGA1, CORT1, ICPN1, TPCP1A, CCN1, CENWAT1, CPA1
· Excellent gas knowledge complete with an industry recognised qualification
· Previous experience in a Gas Engineer role
· Experience of working in the commercial environment, dealing with clients and public face to Face.
· Ability to work unsupervised and independently.
· Full Driving Licence is essential
Salary and Benefits will depend on experience, but typically includes:
· Negotiable salary
· Overtime/Call out
This position offers a fantastic career path for the right candidate. For more information about this role please contact Liam Mills on or
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76726815