Client Manager/Senior Accountant
Senior Accountant/ Client Manager working within a Bradford public Practice accountancy firm.
Are you a Newly Qualified Accountant or Finalist looking to gain more client exposure and develop your client relationship skills?
Public Practice Recruitment has an exciting opportunity for a ACA/ACCA Part Qualified or Newly Qualified Accountant to join a vibrant accountancy firm based in Bradford. This would be an ideal role for a Senior Accountant looking to work towards managing their own portfolio, or a strong Semi Senior Accountant ready to take the next step.
Leadership skills are required to manage and develop a team of technical staff, whilst looking after a portfolio of clients.
You need to be able to lead external audits and deliver accounts work to a variety of industry sectors.
This established and successful accountancy firm in Bradford has an enviable reputation for the provision of quality services designed working across a range of Industry sectors.
The Client Manager job based in West Yorkshire will involve primarily accounts preparation work, finalising accounts with clients and providing tax services. Someone from a general practice background with a breadth of skills would be most suited to the role. The Client Manager Job will also allow the successful candidate to get involved in exciting projects such as Interim FD work.
Responsibilities for the Client Manager job will include:
- Reviewing the work of more junior members of staff
- Accounts preparation for limited companies, Sole Traders, Partnerships, LLP’s & Charities
- Planning team tasks and jobs ensuring the most efficient use of resources
- Overseeing the successful completion of tasks and jobs ensuring team members are assisted and supported where the need arises
- Preparing management accounts and VAT returns, or other related reports, when necessary
- Reporting directly to and working closely with the Partners
- Client meetings and Client Relationship management for a varied portfolio
We are sure that the Client Manger job in Bradford will provide the perfect opportunity to expand your leadership skills and skillset whilst working with an interesting a growing portfolio of clients.
The perfect Client Manager will require outstanding communication skills, along with the ability to lead and motivate others.
To find out about more Client Manager jobs in Bradford please contact us today. Public Practice Recruitment Ltd are specialists in accountancy practice recruitment with over a decade of experience in recruiting within Audit, Accounts, Tax, Corporate Finance, VAT & Employment Tax.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76718345