Engineering Manager - Opto-Mechanics
My client is a world leader in the provision of care in and saving of, sight. This is a business that has developed products that have changed the course of individuals lives in the most positive of manners. With a global brand name as a parent and an end to end, concept to production locally based business model, it?s also one of the most exciting organisations to work for in the medical device and technology sector in Scotland.
This is a leadership role where you?ll have an opportunity to drive innovation in the design and development of imaging technology, acting as a role model to the team providing technical leadership, mentoring and guidance as you contribute to the developing growth through class leading products and services.
- Lead the team to deliver core photonics technologies
- Provide leadership in optical and mechanical design
- Champion engineering excellence
- Establish a clear vision for success
- Drive the development of technical competence across the team
- Develop a culture of open and collaborative communication
Education and Experience
- Degree in Physics, Optical Engineering, Photonics or related field
- Substantial Experience of leading Optical/Mechanical Engineering Teams
- Substantial Experience of ProE (Creo) or similar, Zemax and complex design modelling
- Results orientated
- Passionate about continuous improvement
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959257375