The salary is up to £30,000 plus annual bonus and excellent benefits package.
This role will provide residential mortgage advice and would suit someone CeMAP qualified, with a sales background in Financial Services. The purpose of the role is to ensure that suitable advice is provided in a professional and customer focused manner which maximises sales opportunities.
Hours of work will be on a rota between 9am to 8pm, Monday to Thursday and 9am to 7pm Friday.
• To provide an excellent advised mortgage service so that the most suitable advice is given and a positive customer experience is received throughout
• To accurately assess and analyse individual customer needs so that the required information is obtained and recorded to provide a suitable recommendation
• To accurately assess customer documentation, applications and affordability for customers so that business is conducted within the prescribed lending policy and criteria
• To maximise sales opportunities for all customers in order to meet individual and departmental targets
• To work closely with other business departments to ensure a seamless customer experience so that the application is funded within the customer's expectations
• To proactively promote the brand to all customers generating increased loyalty and improved retention
• To ensure all policies and procedures are adhered to, with all contact made with customers so that regulatory requirements are met
• Experience of working in a Mortgage Advisory role or in F2F or telephone based financial product sales
• CeMAP Level 3
• Able to understand, interpret and explain complex information, including financial information to enable the customer to understand the recommendations being made to them
• Proven track record of hitting sales targets
• A detailed understanding of compliance and regulatory requirements
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
Together is a specialist lender which offers residential and commercial mortgage loans to niche market segments underserved by mainstream lenders. As one of the North West’s most profitable companies, Together has established itself over 40 years of successful trading as a leading finance provider, thanks to its common-sense approach to lending.
We offer a range of company benefits, including 25 days holiday which can be flexed up/down, pension, life assurance, critical illness cover, health cash plan, private medical insurance, regular team/individual incentives, travel season ticket loans, Ride to Work scheme, child care vouchers, free gym access and local bar/restaurant discounts.
Career development opportunities are excellent and where appropriate we offer sponsorship of relevant qualifications.
Please note that all successful applicants will be subject to a Criminal Records Bureau check, a credit check and a Fraud Prevention database check.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76731382