Credit Control Administrator
My growing fashion client are looking for a credit control administrator to join the business on a contract basis for the next 6 months.
My St. Albans based client are a growing fashion company who continue to grow and look to become a market leader within the fashion industry in the UK. Due to the increase of clientele they need to take on another credit control administrator within the finance team. As well as having fantastic benefits, such as discounts off some of their major brands, this is a brilliant opportunity for someone at the beginning of their career within finance or credit control to take their experience to the next level. This company has a friendly working environment which gives new employee's a chance to settle down quickly and feel comfortable around their new colleagues.
The main duties of the credit control administrator will be:
- Reconciliation and allocation of several web accounts
- Processing and setting up new accounts onto the finance system
- Running credit reports for potential new customers.
- Maintaining customer records on the finance system, including adding new customer delivery addresses
- Chase outstanding invoices via telephone and email for over 150 individual customers.
- Helping other team members with ad-hoc duties during busy periods. (Debit note queries, obtaining email addresses to automate the invoice emailing system, etc….)
The successful candidate will be:
- Immediately available or on 1 week notice
- Have previously worked within credit control for at least 6 months
- comfortable using Excel
- Confident in talking to finance and non finance people over the phone
- Parking on site
- potential for the role to go permanent at the end of 6 months
- Good progression opportunities once the role goes permanent
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76737333