IT & Technical Support
Do you have knowledge of IT equipment, network systems and software applications? Are you an IT graduate or have equivalent experience?
We have an exciting opportunity to join a forward thinking and fast growing company based in Bodelwyddan. With the office based conveniently just off the A55, you will enjoy free parking and a modern, easily accessible office.
- Regular team building and social events
- Competitive salary
As an IT & Technical support analyst your responsibilities will include:
- To provide 2nd line technical support on a flag ship web based E-Learning software
- To ensure that any customer issues are handled in a professional manner and resolved
- Keep the customer and their account manager updated about the progress of any problems
- Monitor and review outstanding support logs
- Provide 2nd line technical support
- Install and move software and hardware
- A knowledge of windows operating systems, networking, hardware and software
- Experience of MS Office
- Experience of Office 365
- Excellent problem solving skills
- The ability to prioritise, work under pressure and meet deadlines
So, if you are passionate about providing a high quality service, where customer service is at the forefront of everything you do, then this is for you, don't hesitate, apply today!
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Why not listen to some of the inspiring stories from our candidates and their one piece of career advice. It's just a few of the thousands of people who have found success in their working lives with Randstad. Visit www.randstad.co.uk/how-i-became to find out what you could become.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76727386