Full time Payroll Officer, term time only
Your new company
Hays Accountancy & Finance are recruiting for a brilliant opportunity where there is a fantastic new opportunity for a Payroll Officer to join their team on a permanent basis.
Your new role
Reporting to the Head of Finance and Operations, you will be responsible for the full end to end process of Payroll. Your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Collation and checking of HR and Payroll information to ensure accurate and timely monthly payroll submissions
- The preparation of relevant payroll journals for input into the accounting software package by the Finance and Accounts Manager.
- Complete all calculation of HR payroll payments including but not exclusive to Maternity, Paternity, company sick pay and
- Responsible for all general payroll enquiries/ queries from staff including but not exclusive to electronic payslip queries.
- To be responsible for compliance with all aspects of the Apprenticeship Levy and Gender Reporting requirements.
- To pro-actively manage Funds, preparing regular updates on 'open' trips/projects, ensuring that value for money for parents/carers/students is achieved at all times. Responsible that no shortfalls are recorded and that trip leads are aware of payments made/outstanding, etc.
- Responsible for managing, and actively promoting the MATs ParentPay system, including: the implementation at relevant 'new' MAT member academies, dealing with all internal and external queries, and the posting of payments to the relevant income/trip centres.
- Assist with due diligence when academies join our Trust, with particular emphasis on staffing costs and Payroll
What you'll need to succeed
You must have previous experience of working in a similar role and have excellent knowledge of the Payroll function.
What you'll get in return
For your commitment to the role you will work during school time hours and receive a very competitive salary and a benefits package commensurate with the role, together with the opportunity to join and develop with a long established, successful organisation.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76719965