Reporting directly into the Finance Director, the role will support a number of teams across the organisation.
Working within one of the biggest charities within the UK, this is a great opportunity for a Finance Manager who looking to step up into a role where they can add value and make a difference.
The Charity are a longstanding organisation who pride themselves on their ability to deliver outstanding services to a variety of people across the UK.
As Finance Manager, you will have the opportunity to use your accountancy skills in the following areas:
- Lead on the budget setting and delivery.
- Provide strategic support and advice to internal stakeholders.
- Develop effective management accounting services.
- Provide management information to stakeholders.
- Manage and support a team of accountants.
As Finance Manager, you will have the following skills and experience:
- Qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Experience of leading the Financial Planning process within a smaller organisation.
- Staff management experience.
- Able to work well under pressure.
- A team player.
- Progressive salary pathway.
- Excellent holiday and pension offer.
- Prime location.
- Flexible working.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76727087