CAFM/ Asset Data Manager
To own establish data structure for theCAFM system, ensuring compatible for subcontract and self-delivered works viaautomated Dynamic Scheduling. Working with the Asset Verification and PPM teamsto take data and build for asset load in line with client and integratorrequirements.
The role is reporting to the Performance Director.
This role is a key member of the management team for a prestigious contract. The Data Manager is responsible for:
- Operational overview and validation of asset verification
- Coordination with integrator and client on data structure for load into 3rd party system
- Work with operational teams to understand anomalies in data
- Assessing data for 360 scheduling delivery, collating additional data requirements to ensure data flows between applications
- Development of data capture processes internally and with integrator
- Interface to IT on Asset data loads
- Capture data reporting needs to support ongoing asset management with Asset Manager
- Management of the PPM system ensuring that maintenance prolongs asset life and ensuring the validated state of all process, utilities plant equipment and systems by good planning.
- To assist in the development and driving forward of modern engineering practices.
- Obtain a high level of understanding of the contract in order to direct the necessary services and ensure a proactive approach to asset management
- To liaise with and cooperate with the Regional Managers and Process Owners and any other associated users. Provide advice to the Maintenance Managers and Supervisors on all matters appertaining to Asset Control and PPM Planning, Regulatory and Statutory compliance.
- To provide an interface between the client for asset management and PPM contract deliverables and to help with technical guidance as requested.
- Promoting the planning and scheduling activities that will assist the Engineering and Building Fabric teams to maximise efficiency of plant and equipment maintenance.
- Maintain the Contract Asset Registers, and provide a comprehensive planning service to Engineering and User Departments, ensuring full adherence to the necessary Regulatory and Statutory compliance processes.
What we are looking for
- Demonstrable previous experience managing a PPM system
- Qualifications in a Hard Services discipline
- Working Knowledge of Computerised Facilities Management System - Maximo
- Demonstrable experience to working in a quality management system environment – ISO
- A subject matter expert in modern asset management and has a good working knowledge of ISO55000
- Experience of working in a similar role
- Able to work in a demanding and busy arena
- Thorough knowledge of modern Industrial Practices and Processes and statutory requirements
- Experience in the Identification and Management of Asset Items using modern techniques
- Intermediate computer knowledge of standard MS Office package (Word and Excel)
- Excellent Communication skills both written and oral
- Membership of a appropriate institution such as CIBSE, BSRIA etc
- Flexible/Adaptable in approach to work
- Friendly and approachable manner
- Pro active approach to work
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to work on their own with minimal supervision
- Sets and maintains very high standards of delivery – attention to detail is essential
- Driven to complete tasks above expectations
- Diligent, professional and intuitive
- Leads by example
Additional job board text
Interserve's vision is to redefine the future for people and places. We are one of the world's foremost support services and construction companies, operating in the public and private sectors in the UK and internationally. We offer advice, design, construction, equipment, facilities management and front-line public services. Interserve is based in the UK and is listed in the FTSE 250 index. We have gross revenue of £3.6 billion and a workforce of 80,000 people worldwide.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76730282