Trainee Mortgage Broker
Toucan recruitment are looking for Trainee Mortgage Brokers to join a growing business in Cardiff.
Our client is a specialist lending broker offering a range of bridging loans, commercial finance and second charge loan products to the UK mortgage broker and IFA market. We are a Fast Growth 50 company, experiencing substantial growth year on year. We have an excellent reputation within our industry and a vibrant team of young professionals driven to provide the very best results for our clients.
As a part of our sales team, you will be a driven, results and service focused individual, eager to reap the rewards from hard work and professionalism.
The primary role of the successful candidate is to generate a high volume of new business enquiries. You will be an integral part of the sales team, working closely with a team of qualified specialist mortgage advisors to win business with new customers across the UK.
Over time, you will qualify for CeMap training, and progress to become a specialist mortgage advisor and the beneficiary of business generated by future trainees.
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record identifying and developing new leads in a B2B environment, with the ability to convert those leads into potential sales opportunities for consultants to follow up on. You must possess an ability to identify and reach key decision makers bypassing gatekeeper's.
- Previous experience in high volume outbound sales
- Excellent communication skills (especially over telephone)
- Proven track record in B2B sales environment
- Target driven with a strong work ethic
- Motivated by KPIs and earning potential
- An understanding of compliance requirements
- Good commercial judgement and understanding of the mortgage market
Personal Attributes required:
- Punctual and reliable
- Able to use your own initiative as well as working effectively as part of a team
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to prioritise workload
- High attention to detail, accurate and thorough
- Self-motivated individual with ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines
- Desire to develop in role including supported external courses/qualifications (e.g. CeMAP)
- Highly self-motivated and a passion for selling
What we give you:
- A structured career path with clear objectives
- Full professional training
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76724029