CRM Campaign Manager
Michael Page have been assigned to search for a CRM Campaign Manager for a business based in Hertfordshire. The CRM Campaign Manager will be responsible for creating CRM communications.
Our client is a large retailer in the UK that are seeing high sales revenue and growth. The organisation have been in the market for more than 40 years and have a proven track record of success.
TheCRM Campaign Manager will be responsible for the following:
- Work closely with agencies to translate CRM campaign requirements into system programming and schedules that deliver campaigns on time and to specification
- Manage the scheduling, testing and deployment of all customer CRM contact, including but limited to Email, Direct Mail, SMS and Telephone
- Understand customer segmentation and lifecycle requirements for each stage of the customer journey to support successful development of CRM system specification for campaigns
- Ensure all communications meet brand guidelines and delivered within set budget and timelines
- Use data mining and analytical packages to support understanding the customer database
- Segment customer groups with similar needs and use statistical modelling techniques to determine timing and method of communication to promote products and services
- Provide customer selection methodology to fulfil campaigns across all channels
- Maintain and develop customer profiles as required, ensuring they add insight and value
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Degree or relevant marketing qualification
- Previously worked in a CRM role within a related industry
- Proficient knowledge of appropriate CRM systems
The Hertfordshire based CRM Campaign Manager will receive a salary of £30K circa plus a bonus of 15%.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76719035