The PPC Manager is a key role, focusing on the development and implementation of my clients UK's digital strategy. You will be responsible for all aspects including: PPC, SEO, email, eCommerce, Marketing, social and affiliate/referral. This is a hands-on role tasked on identifying, testing and proving the opportunities that digital offers to drive business and sales growth.
My client is an established B2B organisation based in Godalming, Surrey.
The PPC Manager will have the following responsibilities
- Define, manage and implement the strategy across SEM, PPC and SEO (and other search activities) to drive traffic and conversion
- Manage the search roadmap including keyword management and review, campaign structure and messaging, bidding strategies, testing and reporting
- Work with sales and web technical teams to identify and implement recommendations to improve SEO. Including site audits, design recommendations and link analysis/building
- Collaborate with colleagues to test and analyse keywords, copy, landing pages and positioning to increase engagement and conversion rates
- Define and execute social media strategy, planning and management, including workflow to support dissemination of content across multiple channels
- Responsible for achievement of traffic, conversion and eCommerce revenue goals, developing and implementing eCommerce campaigns and improvements to maximise channel conversion
- Define and deliver multi-stage email Marketing campaigns, optimising ESP functionality for segmentation, personalisation and automation
- Work with internal Marketing teams to define the email schedule, ensuring email is effectively supporting mailing and web activities
- Report on results, set overall and campaign KPIs and management analytics dashboards and reporting
The ideal PPC Manager will have the following;
- Numerate, with experience in the use of target and segmentation
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking - using data for insight and optimisation
- Strong communication, organisational and project management skills, with good attention to detail
- Strong understanding of all digital channels, concepts, techniques and best practices
- Experience in A/B and multi-variate testing
- Proficiency in third party analytics platforms and digital software tools
- Excellent grasp of social media and website metrics and best practices
- Demonstrable experience with email, lead generation and SEO
- Knowledge of PPC programmes and optimising data from organic and paid sources
A salary of £45,000 plus bonus & benefits.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76719277