Administrator - Licence Applications
Do you have experience with processing applications - ideally licensing applications?
If not, do you have experience with processing information accurately and in a timely manner?
Based at the Licensing and Permits division with the local authority, we are looking to appoint an assistant to work along side a small team processing applications for public houses, taxi licences etc...
You will be required to:
- receive incoming applications via phone and email
- provide new applicants with process information
- obtain information from new customers and process this accurately and quickly
- ensure information meets the requirements for the licence and if not liaise with the customer
- ensure that all documentation and information is kept up to date and legal
- liaise with licensing agents and other authority members
- ensure all financial information is communicated and input accurately
- customer service
- computer literacy
- attention to detail
- ability to work in a fast paced enviroment
- you must be able to communicate in Welsh
Working hours are 9am - 5pm Monday to Friday
The contract is for 12 months.
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Why not listen to some of the inspiring stories from our candidates and their one piece of career advice. It's just a few of the thousands of people who have found success in their working lives with Randstad. Visit www.randstad.co.uk/how-i-became to find out what you could become.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76726620