Product Co-Ordinator Luxury Travel - Exceptional and very rare opportunity for an experienced travel professional to join a well established luxury tour operator based in South Manchester within their busy Worldwide, Africa & North America Touring product department. Offering a basic salary of up to £18,000 depending on experience and skills, 23 days holiday, free car parking and the opportunity to work within an extremely knowledgeable product team in their very modern office this is certainly not an opportunity to be missed.
Product Co-Ordinator will work closely with the Product Manager at this luxury travel tour operator in the product and commercial team so if you're currently looking to develop your career within product management but have no experience of working for a product department we would also welcome candidates to apply that have knowledge of luxury travel or worldwide destinations from a travel sales or operational capacity too.
In order to apply for this Luxury Travel Product Co-Ordinator role you will:-
- Ideally have experience in a similar role of Product Co-Ordinator or Product Executive for a Tour Operator OR boast good knowledge of the travel industry and worldwide destinations ideally from a luxury travel prospective
- Ideally have good knowledge of Worldwide, Africa & North America destinations
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) and attention to detail essential
- Good eye for design and creative
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
- Presentation Skills
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Packages with Excel experience being an advantage
In order to apply for this excellent Product Co-Ordinator role please send an up to date CV to or call Sunny in the strictest of confidence on 0161 238 4494
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76738531