Our client, in Cheshire is a leading Chartered Accountancy practice, with an excellent reputation and provides a superb environment for accounting professionals looking to progress in their careers. They have strong relationships with their clients and work in a very friendly and encouraging working environment. They are consistently winning new work, and expanding their business, therefore a focus on client service is essential.
A fast growing, entrepreneurial Chartered Accountancy Practice based in South Cheshire and recruiting partly due to growth, as well as their succession plans.
A leading firm with a prestigious reputation in the Cheshire area.
The responsibilities of this Client Manager role is to:
- Manage the firms wide spectrum of clients from small turnover concerns to corporate clients, SMEs and OMBs
- The firm also has some really significantly sized clients, so there will be scope for rally varied client exposure.
- You will take on the management of a significant sized portfolio, with a team of professional support staff around you to deliver.
- The firm has an interest is start-up/ fast growth businesses, and therefore someone with an advisory background would be of interest.
- Working closely with the Corporate Finance team in supporting various projects the firm takes on.
- The majority focused on accounts and general practice services
- The firm is expanding and has structured growth and development plans in place and therefore presents a superb career opportunity for practice professionals looking to progress in their accounting careers as there will be potential for progression in the role and firm.
- To have a focus on Business Development, seeking potential opportunities to secure future clients for the firm.
The successful candidate will be ACA/ ACCA qualified with a proven track record within an accountancy practice who are looking to accelerate their career within a leading, and ambitious firm of Chartered Accountants in Cheshire.
A background gained within the accountancy practice sector with skills across accounts, audit and general accountancy practice services and tax.
Advisory experience would be preferred but not essential.
You will have experience in managing people as well as a portfolio of clients.
The ideal candidate will have a commercial mindset and eager to expand their network through proactive business development.
A competitive salary and package and uncapped career potential.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76730906