The role of the Management Accountant is to ensure timely and accurate reporting of financial information, facilitate Budgeting and Forecasting, and assist in Cashflow Management.
My client are a large, well known FMCG business based on the outskirts of Manchester.
- Produce Management Accounts and Board Pack Reports.
- Lead annual budgeting process including the production of Operational Plans.
- Produce monthly reforecasts of P&L, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow Statement.
- Manage cash flow on a daily, weekly and monthly basis
- Provide ongoing support and coaching to Finance Analyst.
- Improve and maintain internal controls.
- Find and implement improvements to processes within the department.
- Develop additional and improved reporting to benefit Operations.
- Periodic reproduction of Balanced Scorecard.
- Fully Qualified
£40,000 - £45,000
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76729039