Field Visual Merchandiser - South UK
miggle, the world's hottest stationery brand, was born in Melbourne Australia in 2003 and is now taking over the UK & Ireland!
The original creators of colourful, fun and fashion-forward stationery are looking for talented individuals to help lead this Australian brand's rapid and exciting expansion plan in the UK.
Everything you need for school, homework or fun can be found in a Smiggle store. With over 100 Smiggle stores currently open in the UK & Ireland and an exciting expansion plan of 130 stores by end of 2017, Smiggle's goal is to make children across the country smile and giggle every time they receive Smiggle!
We are currently seeking an experienced, commercial and hands-on Field Visual Merchandiser to join our Smiggle Team looking after our South Region!! You will implement effective visual merchandising in order to maximise store sales and coach stores on executing and delivering brand expectations. Reporting to the VM Manager South, this diverse role will see you responsible for all aspects of visual merchandising across your region of stores.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Set up of VM briefs (brief changes)
- Ensure Managers are trained and coached to achieve desired merchandising standards
- Provide feedback to Store teams to ensure brand standards are achieved
- Report on store brief execution and standards
- Provide feedback to Regional Managers regarding housekeeping and/or relevant merchandising/stock issues
- Commercial analysis of product performance reports to maximise sales opportunities
- Regular travel to 11 sites: Reading, Windsor, Woking, Winchester, Guildford, Basingstoke, Maidenhead, Whiteley, Crawley, Horsham and Camberley
You will have proven visual merchandising experience specialising on commercial analysis, possess exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, ability to multi-task and manage work priorities across multiple sites. This role will also involve regular travel across the region and occasional travel to London. You will ideally be based in Reading or within the Surrey area. This is a terrific opportunity for someone who is ready to take the next step in their career.
If you are ambitious and keen to explore an opportunity to be part of a truly exciting business, we would love to hear from you.
Follow Smiggle on instagram and facebook, or stop by smiggle.co.uk to find our stores and learn more about us.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76730494