Our client is offering a great opportunity to join a leading logistics organisation in the Midlands as a Business Analyst for one of their blue-chip contracts. Your role will primarily work alongside the Finance, Procurement and Customer Service teams to provide savings throughout the contract. This is a unique and engaging finance role, perfect for an Analyst looking for a bit more substance to a role.
Our client is a leading logistics and supply chain organisation with contracts throughout the UK. This particular contract is located in North Derbyshire, but is easily accessible from Derby, Nottingham and Chesterfield. They are looking for 2 Business Analysts to join their team and provide further cost savings, to drive the contract forward.
Your responsibilities within this role shall include:
- Developing relationships with the wider Finance department to ensure that changes in commercial activity and sales will be supported and drive further saving opportunities.
- Business partnering with the Procurement, Customer Service, and Marketing teams to allow a 360 understanding of the contract to encourage marginal improvements and cost savings.
- Support with the reporting and forecasting processes to identify the data required to fulfil savings.
- Manage the established savings initiatives and analyse variance reports.
- Monitor and comment of KPI report, encouraging best practice at all times.
The successful candidate will be a confident communicator with the ability to business partner with key stakeholders across the business. You will have advanced analytical and numeracy skills, alongside being a structured thinker and planner. You will have strong excel skills and preferably have been in a similar role previously. It is desirable that you will be a part qualified accountant.
Our client is offering a salary of c.£26,000. Alongside the salary, there is a fanastic training programme, a generous employee benefit scheme and on-site parking.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76732041