Our client, a specialist lending business, based in Basingstoke, are currently recruiting for a Compliance Manager to join the team. You will need to have experience in consumer lending, preferably in an unsecured, personal loan environment.
- To provide compliance expertise to the business.
- Introduce, recommend and maintain compliance policies, procedures and regulations.
- Carry out proactive regular reviews as part of an agreed monitoring program.
- Deal with (a small amount of) customer complaints.
- Ensure business always compliant by meeting FCA expectations and obligations.
- Identify areas of weakness and recommend improvements.
- Keep up to date with all relevant industry knowledge, FCA requirements, legal, risk and compliance policies, procedures and regulations.
- Provide relevant advice, guidance and expertise.
- Act as first point of contact for advertising, marketing and operations compliance.
- Maintain financial promotions database.
- A good understanding of CONC and FCA regulations in a financial services environment.
- Ability to communicate at all levels across the business both in writing and verbally.
- Competent MS Office user.
- Ability to suggest alternatives against objectives
- Must be a consumer credit compliance professional.
Our client offers an excellent employee benefits and career progression opportunities.
This is a full-time permanent position working 37.5 hours, Monday-Friday.
Please apply online to be considered.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76731328