Cost and Management Accountant
A Costing and Management Accountant is now required to join a highly successful business in Bromsgrove.
A highly successful manufacturing business based in South Birmingham.
As the Costing and Management Accountant, you will report directly to the Financial Controller and be responsible for producing timely and accurate financial information for the wider business.
Key responsibilities will include;
- Accurately analysing financial data and variances
- Assisting with financial project planning
- Assisting with the preparation of budget plan and actual data
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Taking control of the annual standard costing of product lines
- Assisting with the cash flow forecasts
- Analysing business trends, operations, costs and revenue
- Financial analysis as and when required
- A Part Qualified Accountant (CIMA/ACCA/ACA)
- A proven track record in a manufacturing environment
- Strong communication skills
- Good system skills
Competitive salary and benefits
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76725691