PR & Content Manager
The PR & Content Manager will undertake a 'hands on' role to include copywriting, contnet management and CSR.
A global business providing Real Estate and Consultancy services.
The PR & Content Manager will combine strategic thinking with hands on delivery of media and community relations and content management activities, in order to enhance client reputation and support business objectives by understanding, informing, influencing and engaging various stakeholders and getting the right information to the right people in the right way.
The role involves understanding and dealing with the media, and local political and community representatives; managing PR agencies as required; getting out and about on site to create and maintain great business and community relationships; ensuring consistency of corporate messaging; supporting events, creating engaging social media content and designing/using creative content to support business goals. The PR & Content Manager will work closely with the Marketing & Communications Manager.
Key accountabilities include:
- Media Relations & Content Management.
- Community Relations
The successful candidate for the role of PR & Content Manager will possess:
- In-depth PR and media relations experience, preferably in a real estate or similar environment
- Knowledge of community and stakeholder engagement and of legislative and political landscape that affects the business
- Experience of using social media management tools (eg Hootsuite) and website content management systems (eg WordPress or Kentico) an advantage
- Experience in leading community engagement approach and planning events a distinct advantage
- Experience of building relationships with journalists and working with the media on issues
- Excellent written English and attention to detail; proven track record in copy writing
- Education to degree standard or similar. Professional PR qualification an advantage
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76718737