CRM Marketing Analyst
CRM Manager / Marketing Analyst
A leading commercial professional services organisation based in North Yorkshire
Due to an increase in activity, my client is actively looking for a CRM Manager / Marketing Analyst. This role is responsible for the continuous improvement of the CRM system and wider marketing and BD function through effective analysis and review.
- Continuous improvement, development and management of the CRM system.
- Educating users to appreciate what meaningful data can provide for them in terms of driving the business forward, realising relationships and seeing data as an asset to get the most value, benefit and intelligence from it.
- CRM Mentor, optimising participation in and use of the CRM system as a business tool.
- Actively promoting the system to encourage use and adoption by the firm, including co-ordinating training programmes and firm wide communication initiatives - effectively communicate about systems capabilities to encourage their proactive use.
- Assist with client targeting through review and insight from previous marketing & BD activity
- Implementation of numerous data compliance processes and a system to manage ecommunication bounce backs
- Ensure best practice procedures for inputting (ensuring data integrity) and using information and reporting.
- Support with research requests including desktop research via the internet, producing reports on clients, inactive clients and targets, and accessing other research materials, tracker, as required.
- Experience working in CRM/Business Development in a professional services firm
- Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Data analytics experience is essential to the position
- Ability to work and influence senior internal stakeholders
- An eye for detail and commitment to 'right first time' quality
- Positive, enthusiastic and personable - a team player
- Pro-active, organised and professional
- Resilient and able to work independently as well as with multiple stakeholders
- Flexible; able to juggle multiple deadlines and changing priorities
If you are interested in the above opportunity or would like to learn more, please contact me on 0113 200 3755
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76728787