Temp to Perm Purchase Ledger Clerk
A temporary to permanent opportunity to join a well established retailer as a purchase ledger
Your new company
You will be joining the UK's leading retailer with a National presence and excelling in their product range.
Your new role
Your new role is to ensure the efficient and accurate processing and recording of all purchase invoices within a section of the ledger
- Co-ordination of supplier accounts for part of the ledger
- Resolving purchase and expense queries
- Purchase invoice processing support
- Maintaining good supplier relationships
This is a full time temporary to permanent role Monday - Friday
What you'll need to succeed
- Good numeracy and analytical ability
- Knowledge of problem solving techniques
- Minimum 1 years' experience of working within a purchase ledger department
- Intermediate excel user, ability to set up and amend new and existing spreadsheets to formula level
- Multi-tasking and ability to cover all areas of the ledger
What you'll get in return
You will receive full training on the role, free parking on site and holiday entitlement
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76727894