Deal Management and Payments Team Manager
To manage (plan, train, motivate and recruit) the team responsible for undertaking activities associated with legal documentation, for creating, maintaining and terminating clients, including making client payments and cash sweeps in line with CF policy targets and service levels.
- Plan, organise & prioritise team activities and own workload to achieve team objectives & deadlines
- Ensure team is aware & compliant with company procedures & signing requirements
- Manage team to ensure all agreements are created, maintained & terminated in accordance with company policy
- Manage team to ensure all payments & internal sweeps are processed within company deadlines adhering to company policy & serve level agreements
- Monitor team member performance based on skill level, work and error rates delivering any training and support as required
- Identify opportunities to improve business process to increase the effectiveness of the team & department
- Support the Head of Services in building and maintaining team performance and confidence
- Produce key performance data
- Invoke contingency when required to ensure business critical functions are complete, keeping business informed of progress
- Delivering Business Results
- Attention To Detail
- Planning & Control
- Leading Others
- Making Good Decisions
- Making Change Work
- Helping others to learn
- Provide excellent customer service
- Relevant experience within similar area in increasing complex roles, plus:
- Understanding of business processes & procedures
- Oral & written communication skills
- Product / Service knowledge
- Management skills
- Ability to innovate & challenge process
Whilst this job description is intended to be an accurate reflection of the job requirements, management reserves the right to modify, add or remove duties from particular jobs and to assign other duties as necessary.
Firstsource Solutions BPO reserves the right to consider an employee`s performance record including any misconduct issues when appointing a candidate to a role.
Firstsource Solutions is an Equal opportunities Employer.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76719543