Health and Safety Auditor
Health and Safety Auditor - Birmingham - £35- £42K
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced H&S Auditor to work client side on one of the UK's largest infrastructure projects. Based from the Birmingham office you will provide assistance and support to the corporate health and safety audit programme and help to promote continuous improvement. You will also support the planning of first, second or third-party audits, including; identifying auditees, agreeing dates and timescales with all parties, helping to prepare a detailed audit plan, and acting as a and source of technical advice and guidance. The ideal candidate will have demonstrable experience with the following:
- Working within a construction or civil construction environment.
- Implementing and developing of management systems.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
To be considered for this role, you must hold:
- TechIOSH status
- NEBOSH General Certificate or Construction Certificate (minimum)
- OHSAS 18001, ISO 9001 or ISO 14001 Lead or Internal Auditor qualifications.
Bryan & Armstrong Ltd is a specialist Health & Safety recruiter, supplying Health & Safety professionals on an interim and permanent basis across the following disciplines: Health & Safety, Health, Safety & Environment, SHEQ, CDM Coordinator, Fire, Environmental, Quality Management and Health, Safety, Environment & Quality Systems.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76728778