Field Service Engineer
Field Service Engineer required for Electro-Medical Equipment manufacture and distributor.
My client are a market leader in the manufacture and distribution of medical devices. They also act as a UK representative responsible for the ongoing maintenance of devices for third parties.
This will include;
- Undertake the installation, planned preventative maintenance and repair of the companies and multivendor electro medical equipment at customer's premises in a timely and proficient manner.
- Travel within the counties adjacent to the Northern corridor of the M25 (Essex, Hertfordshire, Buckinghamshire), to complete the Planned Preventative maintenance of Olympus Electro Medical equipment at customer premises.
- To complete the Installation of Electro Medical equipment at customer premises.
- To complete the Planned Preventative maintenance of Multivendor Electro Medical equipment at customer premises.
- To provide Multivendor clinical engineering support to Hospitals assigned by line manager.
- To follow documented controlled procedures to undertake all works and report works accurately using the company's service management system.
- To ensure that the company vehicle is maintained
The successful applicant will;
- Need to have a broad range of Bio-Med experience. This is due to the fact that a large proportion of the third party equipment manufacturers will not offer product training so we need people to join and hit the ground running.
- HNC in electronics preferred or equivalent experience
- Broad Bio Medical Equipment experience.
Competitive salary with monthly incentives!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76728414