Assistant Management Accountant
My client is offering a fantastic opportunity to join an international manufacturing organisation as a Management Accountant. This position will see you working closely with the Finance Manager in the FP&A side of the business, whereby you will have a strong influence on strategic business decisions.
Our client is in a well sought after manufacturing organisation, with its headquarters in commutable distance from Nottingham, Derby and Leicester. Our client prides itself on organic growth and its employee development within the business.
Within this role as Assistant Management Accountant, you will be responsible for:
- Assistant with production of management accounts package;
- P&L variance analysis and improve visibility of cost savings and revenue generating activities;
- Flexibility to undertake ad hoc projects to drive continuous improvement across all areas of finance;
- Maintenance of the fixed asset register;
- Accurately complete monthly accounts including Prepayments and Accruals and be able to reconcile all Balance Sheet controls in line timetable requirements;
- Adhoc finance projects.
The successful candidate will be a part qualified accountant with experience within a similar role. You should have a positive can-do attitude, and want to take ownership of the position. Confident communication and business partnering skills would be crucial for this role. It is desirable that you have worked in a finance capacity alongside the operations team in a similar role. You will be strong at excel, with the ability to present high volumes of data.
Our client is offering a competitive salary package alongside study support and a staff benefits package and free parking.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76731904