Systems Engineer - Office 365 / Active Directory / Windows

Roc Search Limited
£27k - £32k pa + Bonus, Benefits
05 Oct 2017
02 Nov 2017
Contract Type
Full Time
Systems Engineer - Managed Service Provider Systems Engineer - Office 365 / Active Directory / Windows - Macclesfield Roc Search are currently recruiting for a Systems Engineer to join a highly successful team working for a leading Managed Service Provider based in Macclesfield. They can offer you progression as part of this job position as well as a fantastic development programme with company-funded certifications including frequent pay-rises. There will be training on the job from day one, there is a yearly bonus scheme and there are regular promotions up the rank throughout the business. You would be responsible for a combination of user support and backend/project work. About 30% of your time will be field-work, travelling to customer sites and providing hands-on support. The remaining 70% of your time will be spent doing a variety of implementations and projects/project work. Essential skills include experience with: - Desktop OS (Windows 7, Windows 10 etc) - Active Directory (Navigating around it - setting up users, resetting passwords) - Office 365 - Hardware Support - Windows 2008/2012/2016 - Full Driving license & access to own vehicle Advantageous skills include experience with: - Cloud - Virtualisation This is an excellent opportunity for the successful applicant to gain exposure to the Service Provider Sector with great rewards including a bonus, training, pension and more. Apply now for immediate consideration. As a professional company we gladly welcome applications from persons of any age and background and do not intend to discriminate with advert text and terminology.
This job was originally posted as