Business Integration Analyst (12 month contract)
Are you a Business Analyst seeking a new role? Are you an expert user of SAP? Are you available to complete a 12 month contract? If so we have an ideal role for you.
Working for a global client who offer incredible benefits:
- Great hours Monday to Thursday, 9am - 5pm and Friday 9am - 4.30pm with a 45 minute lunch break
- A Company pension, auto-enrolment at 2%. The company will match up to 9% of employee contributions
- Cash Health Plan
- Eligible for All Employee Bonus Scheme - targets 3% of base salary depending on Company performance over the financial year
- 24 days per annum + paid leave on 8 UK recognised bank holidays
Within this role you will report to the European Head of IT.
Your responsibilities will include to:
- Support global super users and business process teams with major emphasis on SAP ECC application
- Act as the local business hours in-person support resource and provides local support
- Monitor training needs, develops/updates content, and delivers training as appropriate
- Conduct business needs analysis, documents results as business requirements and proposed related business process changes and validates the needs with business leads
- Liaise between business users and IT counterparts to design, develop, test, and deploy enhancements, fixes, upgrades, etc
- Provides input to aid in the design of business processes and preparation of functional specs for development activities including reports, interfaces, conversions, enhancements, and forms
- Participate in testing activities to ensure that the solution meets the business requirements and that new functionality and enhancements do not adversely affect existing functionality
- Co-ordinate customer introductions and changes to other systems including EDI systems
- Work with users to ensure change requests and developments are in line with a consistent European operational solution and alignment with Corporate business process policies
- Work with Master Data Management team to ensure data entry requests are compatibility with business systems and business process requirements whilst ensuring that business users are educated to improve the quality of systems usage and data provision going forward.
Skills & Knowledge required for this role:
- Experience using SAP essential (including modules such as Sales and Distribution and Production Planning)
- Ideally a bachelor's Degree from an accredited institution in Business Administration, Finance, Computer Science or related discipline or equivalent work experience
- Experience of Information Systems; managing information related technologies and resources or supporting information systems
- Experience delivering change management and support infrastructure
- Proactive, positive can do attitude is essential
- Customer focused with strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
If this sounds like the perfect role for you then please apply today. Our client can interview this week and next week.
We look forward to your application.
By registering with Office Angels you will benefit from the support of a dedicated and experienced recruitment consultant, have access to various interviewing techniques, regular updates of the local employment market and consistent feedback on all applications. This service is offered right through to the day you start your new role and beyond.
Please be aware that we are currently receiving a high volume of applications and will endeavour to contact all applicants, however if you have not been contacted within 72hrs please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion and your CV will be kept on record for future positions.
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76736375