Commercial Property Solicitor
Core skills required:
- Commercial property background experience - minimum 3 years
- Business development and networking
- Meet and exceed targets- High level of customer service experience and team working skills
- Build and maintain long lasting relationships with clients
- High of level of organisation
You will be providing professional and competent legal advice, ensuring compliance with the SRA Code of Conduct.
- Work within financial guidelines
- Take part in business development events
- Abide to all of the firms' legal requirements
- Supervise client matters and undertake regular file reviews
If you feel as though your experience matches up to these requirements, please apply for this position by sending us your most up to date CV along with a cover letter.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive daily, we are unable to inform you personally if you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. If you have not heard back from us after 5 working days, please take this as an unsuccessful application. Apologies for any inconvenience caused.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76720277