Supply Maths Teachers & Maths NQTs needed
Flexible Supply Teaching Roles across Leicester City, from £120+/day, , KS3 - KS5, daily and long-term basis
Hays Education are looking for qualified Secondary teachers to work on a supply basis - Are you a newly or fully qualified Secondary Teacher who is looking for a teaching job within Leicester? Hays Education are working with secondary schools across Leicester city who are looking for supply teachers to work either short term or on a long term basis with immediate effect.
Your new role
As a supply teacher you will be working through Hays who will provide you with a variety of supply secondary teacher jobs. The variety of jobs we offer are flexible and range from long term to short term positions and can be for as many days a week as you require. These vary from day to day supply through to long-term 3 months+ placements.
What you'll need to succeed
We are looking for reliable and flexible supply teachers who can work at short notice across the Leicester & Leicestershire area. Supply teaching positions are often an excellent way of getting to know a school and they can often lead to a permanent teaching job or it is a great flexible lifestyle choice.
The skills we look for in secondary Supply Teachers include:
- if you're a qualified Teacher, teaching experience in the last 5 years is essential
- NQTs are welcome, right through to very experienced teachers
- Enthusiastic teaching style, with a willingness to promote learning
- Strong classroom management skills
What you'll get in return
- Competitive day rates
- A personal Hays consultant offering advice and guidance during your placement
- Refer a Friend scheme - qualify vouchers every time you recommend a teacher
- Free Child Protection and Safeguarding training
- Recognised holder of the DfE Quality Mark
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Zarrish Yusaf on (0116) 253 2389
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76722366