Carphone Warehouse Online Solutions / Central Operations
Job Number: DC-CCNV00168
Contract: Full Time / Permanent
Salary: £25k - £30k +Bonus
Are you looking for an opportunity to work in a highly innovative and agile team? Are you excited by the world of digital? If this sounds like you, we are seeking a highly motivated, ambitious individual with a keen interest in all things creative digital.
You will be working collaboratively with the Trading and Digital Marketing Team, but expected to work on own initiative to recommend and devise own processes and procedures and to recommend / set strategic direction of the Affiliate channel in conjunction with the overall strategy of the business.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Implement the affiliate strategy across the Online Solutions brands. Encompassing comparison sites, publishers, voucher and cashback sites. Taking into account publisher management to grow connection volumes across the business
- Manage relationship with our agency partner and wider support team and create a best in class program within the telecoms industry.
- Oversee the recruitment and development of affiliates onto the OLS affiliate marketing programmes
- Negotiate commission structures with core affiliate partners within the commercial interests of the business
- Work closely with the Trading team to deliver key propositions to the right affiliates based on commercial interest to the business
- Track the affiliate budget and drive cost efficiencies across the programme where possible
- Oversee planning of media activity with affiliate partners to achieve pre-set acquisition targets
- Manage stakeholder relationships across several departments within the business (OLS and the wider Dixons Carphone group)
- Oversee financial and payment process management of all affiliate activities across the online solution brands
- Manage the commercial relationship with all affiliate technology suppliers external to the business ensuring maximum value is delivered from services being provided
- Ensure affiliate tools are accessible to external partners and technical faults are resolved or escalated in a timely manner
- Implement display and retargeting roadmap in conjunction with the Digital Executive
- Work closely with the Brand Marketing team to incorporate affiliate activity with core campaigns and BAU activity
So what knowledge, skills and abilities do you need for this role?
- 3+ Years previous experience working in a marketing or commercial role
- Experience with excel and deriving insights from large data sets
- Data feed management or experience of using data feeds
- Previous management of affiliate programme desirable
- Experience of online analytics tools such as Google analytics, Adobe Analytics, Hitwise and web technologies such as HTML & CSS.
- Wider digital advertising experience in social, display, video and rich media advertising
- Understanding of implementing campaign tracking
Working for Dixons Carphone will make you proud. You’ll build great relationships with the rest of your team and celebrate your individual and group successes together. You’ll be an ambassador of the CPW brand, while inspiring customers and colleagues alike.We have a lot to offer too. You’ll be part of a team that love products, technology, and helping customers get more out of their connected life. You will get to make a difference to the way we provide our service every day.
Main Details and Responsibilities
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76733653