GTA Fee Earner
ROLE: GTA Fee Earner
HOURS: Full Time (option to work at home 1 day a week)
Competitive salary + career progression
Our client handle general insurance claims of all types, from the lowest value disputes through to the largest catastrophic losses. As a top 100 law firm working exclusively in this area, we currently represent the vast majority of the UK general insurance market.
As a Fee Earner within our Pre-Litigated Credit Hire Team, you will be responsible for managing a caseload of presented motor claims to our insurance clients, specifically those for vehicle replacement. You will engage with providers of replacement vehicles to negotiate and resolve their presented invoices.
* Reviewing, negotiating and settling motor claims in line with guidelines agreed by our referring insurer client
* Formulating negotiation parameters based on the information obtained through investigations
* Undertaking telephone negotiations with Credit Hire Organisations
* Pursuing settlement as quickly as possible
* Liaising with Insurers and other interested parties where necessary
* Ensuring your case load is proactively managed at all times
* Providing continuous feedback to customer services team on new files
This is an entry level position but to be considered for this role you must have experience using a legal case management system with a insurance / personal injury department.
Please contact me to discuss the role in more detail or apply through the vacancy for immediate consideration.
Leon Pierce | Recruitment Consultant
Douglas Scott Legal Recruitment
The best number to reach me on today is 0161 233 6360 Ext 1040
Please contact Leon Pierce, Legal Recruitment Consultant, to discuss the role in more detail or apply through the vacancy for immediate consideration.Douglas Scott are a legal recruitment expert and the UK's leading law firms trust us with their legal vacancies. We are a regulated recruitment consultancy and will discuss this role and seek your approval before submitting an application directly to the decision maker.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76737328